Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Man in Tan

This will be my first and hopefully last selfie blog post. 
Today I went with an often overlooked seersucker color, tan or khaki. I believe that tan seersucker is the easiest for those wanted to get their feet wet so to speak in the sweet waters that is seersucker. It's very subtle and classy and screams summer! I got mine at GQ menswear for $100. I really like tan and pink so I paired this suit with a pink shirt and floral tie from JC Penny which I got for $6.  To  keep  things simple, I wore my Allen Edmonds stand brogue Oxfords. Light brown oxfords ate probably the best looking and most versital shoes you can own. Allen Edmonds can be expensive so find what style you like and search eBay for them in your size  you can often get them for a fourth of the retail price.  I got v these for less than $100.  For good measure, I threw on a pair v of pink socks to pull the whole outfit together.
My new favorite accessory that b I'm going to try to wear all the time is my grandfather's shirt stud from his wedding tuxedo which I like v to wear as a lapel pin. In also wearing a homemade blue tie clip and a pink trimmed pocket square.  Thanks as always for checking out my blog! See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment