Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I'm Back Baby

I'm back baby!

Sorry for the extremely long hiatus. It was a mixture of me being lazy and my computer crashing that caused me to be away for so long but luckily I just got a smartphone and have reemerged with a new vigor to push this blog into unknown territory. So buckle your seatbelts and get ready for a ride... 


Today was 100 degrees her in Central Virginia so I wanted to wear something light and breathable. I decided to go with a pair of white linen pants and a plaid cotton blazer. Both are lightweight and light on my wallet.

I don't believe that any shirt other than a white one would've looked good with this outfit but the white shirt with white pants did make it so that I had had to wear my jacket all day for fear of looking like a house painter.


Plaid Blazer $48 on Clearance at Kohl's

White Linen Pants, Part of a $90 Calvin Klein suit purchased at Men's Warehouse

Striped Bowtie $3.98 from JC Pennys  
 Manly Ass Beard Priceless

Mark McNairy "Chick Magnet" Tassel Loafers 1/4 retail price on Ebay

Armitron Watch $35   Yellow NATO strap $5 on Ebay 

No comments:

Post a Comment