Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Green and Gold

Holding down the green and gold until the day I die, that's my Prince George pride! 

With the temperature creeping back up, I decided it was time to throw on some more seersucker and this time I went with the yellow suit. To make it that much more garish, I paired it with my green and gold bow tie and green striped socks because sometimes you just got to show your school pride.  To b tone it down a little, I wore my chestnut brown pebble grain Mark McNairy tassel loafers and a matching belt.  The shoes were as little on the expensive side but they were half price and I really do like them alot and wear them quite often.
Just remember, just because your outside and doing work you don't have to look like a farmer. Always bring your A game!

No comments:

Post a Comment