Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Baby Blue (7,9,14)

Well today was not as hot as yesterday but it was still quite steamy so I kept it light with this light blue cotton suit that I picked up for $40 on EBay. It's just a simple Haggar suit but I really like the color. For a lot of people the suit is enough of a statement so most people would probably just wear it with a simple white shirt brown shoes and a standard tie and honestly that would Also look good but I like to  go for a bit of extra flair so I paired it with some louder colors. 

As you all know pink is my favorite color do I went with pink acessories. The tattersail shirt was picked up at JC Penny's for under $10 as the very last of v their American living brand. The pink pocket square with white trim cost $8 at thetiebar.com.  I had a $25 gift card for mens warehouse and I got this bow tie with part of that money. 

The shoes are the real focal point of this outfit. They are Cole Haan Air Cotton that I picked up for a little over forty bucks on Ebay, one fifth of their retail price. 

For those that might be wondering, I am drinking an Albita seersucker pilsner. It's pretty good but certainly is one of their less adventurous beers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment