Thursday, August 21, 2014

End of Summer

Another post that is as few weeks late.  I guess I saved all of these seersucker ones because I knew how sad I would be once I put my seersucker suits away until next year.  Here I'm rocking the often overlooked tan seersucker.  Because it is subtle, you can do alot more in terms of shirt, shoes, and accessories with tan seersucker. To really make a statement, I wrote this bright pink dress shirt that matched my tan and pink saddle shoes. These shoes were a steal on eBay. While the white sole really stands out it makes the shoe alot less dressy.  
To play off the pink, I wore this argyle bow tie that I actually got as a pair with a matching one for Harvey.  This outfit not only shows the awesomeness of seersucker it also shows that if done correctly you can wear absolutely any color dress shirt under a suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment