Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Olive Autumn

Olive Green is one of the most under appreciated suit colors but in my opinion it is one of the best for autumn. It's dark enough to not standout too much but will still differentiate you from the black, blue, and grey suited lemmings. Also, 99% of the time you'll be the only guy in the room in a green suit. 

One awesome thing about olive or dark green is that it tends to go with just about anything.  Dark blue might be the only color that might not go with it but every other color is fair game. I am particularity fond of purple with this suit, which by the way I found at the Goodwill for $20!  

Since it's October, I wore these subtly  Halloweeny socks.  I figure that funky socks is the only thing that can bring attention away from my mustache. LOL!

I hope that this green suit will inspire you to step outside the box and try wearing a suit of a different color other than blue and grey; because hopefully you already know that you shouldn't be wearing black suits to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment