Monday, October 6, 2014

First tweed of the year


Fall is most certainly in the air and this morning was damn cold, like in the 40s cold. I know that in a couple months waking up to 40 degree weather will be down right balmy but I still not used to the chill that's in the air.  Since I woke up cold, I wanted to get warm as soon as possible and that meant not only wearing underwear and an undershirt but also a tweed jacket.  
 
I snagged this herringbone tweed jacket at the goodwill for a little over $7 and it's kept me toasty warm for a few years now and will undoubtedly keep me warm for many more.  As I said in my previous post, olive green can go with just about everything. These pants really add to the autumn feel of this outfit especially when paired with these brown suede monk straps.
 
I received this awesome floral tie from a good friend of mine who recently moved away and mailed me a bunch of ties and this one was my favorite. Even though it's colder outside doesn't mean that you can wear floral prints especially if they are in fall colors.

I hope that you are all getting your wardrobes prepared for fall because the leaves shouldn't be the only things that are changing is the next couple of months.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment