Tuesday, September 24, 2013

September 24th- Tan on Tan

 

 
Tan Gingham Shirt by Roundtree and York $5 on Clearance at Dillards        Blue Floral Tie $2 at Goodwill
 
Brown Suede Monk Strap by Calvin Klein $45 on Sale at Belk          Blue Socks $3 at Target

I'm not gonna lie, I stole this tan on tan look from Pinterest.  I thought it looked sharp on there and I must say I think that it looks pretty good on me as well.  Usually I'm not much for the monochromatic scheme but I believe that these two different shades of tan look good together especially with a nice bright pop of color thrown in.

I really love gingham and I real love floral and this outfit was able to use both without looking overwhelming. Another thing that I've been digging recently is double monk strap shoes. They are usually very expensive but I was able to find this pair for 1/3 of their usual price.  Monks straps can be dressed up or dressed down with ease. I prefer brown shoes to black because they go with more and are less severe than black.

Don't forget, now that it's Fall it time to step up your sock game!!! It is the easiest way to add color to an outfit and separates the men from the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment