Friday, September 6, 2013

August 5th OMG, White After Labor Day!!!

 
White Dockers  
Knit Tie $2 at Goodwill     Grey Suede Sebago Loafers $30 on Ebay

Bright Pink Blazer- $6.99 at Goodwill   Blue and White Stafford Shirt from JC Penny $17.99

      Pocket Square $8 from TheTieBar.com      Blue Tie Bar $1 from Antique Store (hand painted)
 
 

       The times they are a changin' and wearing white after Labor Day is no longer verboten; in fact, it is actually the new "hip" thing.  It is still summer until September 20th after all, it is still hot outside and hot weather calls for cool light colored clothing. This included white linen and seersucker.

        So until the weather regularly stays below 75, I am going to keep rocking all the damn white and seersucker I want and actually I'm going to wear my white jeans straight through the winter!

      Also, this bright pink blazer is my favorite thrift store find EVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment