Monday, November 3, 2014

Almost Election Day

It's almost my favorite day of the year, election day. In honor of our most sacred right I have donned my most patriotic and republican clothes.  

I found this republican elephant watch on eBay. I will be wearing it's matching watch tomorrow.

This awesome republican tie with CNU colors on eBay for less than $10.  Fun fact:  I used to be obsessed with republican ties I have done sold off most of them and now only own two. The two classiest ones.

Finally, my vote or die socks. I found these at Target for $3.99.   They really have fallen off in terms of menswear, believe it or not they actually used to sell some pretty decent suits for cheap, but they do have some neat well priced socks every now and again.

Please get out and vote tomorrow. I don't care who you vote for, just VOTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment