Monday, December 1, 2014

On the First Day of Christmas, CeJae Vtipilson wore..

...A Dress Stuart Tartan Shirt and an Embroidered Santa Claus Tie! 

It may be the first day of December but it's 70 degrees today.  In light of this warmer than usual weather, I left heavy wool tartan pants and jackets in the closet and instead went for a never-fail khaki suit with a Christmas shirt and tie. 

No pattern screams Christmas as much as Stuart Tartan, the red Royal Stuart is the best known but Dress Stuart that I'm wearing here is equally as festive but a little more subtle.  Because it's subtler, I felt that I had to put on a Christmas tie so that noone felt I was slacking on the holiday spirit. 

This tie is made by cape cod  and is embroidered not printed, it's little things like this that make a big difference in my opinion.  If you can't tell in the picture, the tie features Santa behind a ship's wheel. Remember, it's the holiday season, so don't take yourself too seriously!

Thanks for reading and be sure to check me out tomorrow for Day 2 of my 25 Days of Christmas Outfits.   I'm also reviewing 25 Christmas beers on my other blog, The Gastrological Gentleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment