Monday, December 9, 2013

25 Days of Donning My Gay Apparel Day 9 (CNU Alumni Christmas Party at the Jefferson)


Black Watch Tartan Suit by Paul Frederick $225 on Sale






































Tonight Amanda and I attended the CNU Alumni Christmas Party at the Jefferson.  I could have went very loud, bold, and garish but I decided to tone it down and go subtle with my Black Watch Tartan suit.  To keep it classy, I paired it with a white dress shirt, black bow tie, white pocket square, and black tassel loafers (for a less formal vibe).  The suit stood out but in a good way and garnered many compliments and second looks.

I had been looking for a black watch suit for quite a while and only found one last month at Paul Frederick and for a pretty good price too.  Between you and me, they also have a pretty sweet Royal Stewart suit as well that I will be checking on after Christmas to hopefully fine it on clearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment