Saturday, December 7, 2013

25 Days of Donning My Day Apparel Day 7 (Prince George Christmas Parade)

 
Royal Stewart Tartan Blazer by Paul Smith $50 on Ebay
Jeans by JCP $4.95 on Clearance at JC Pennys   Tassel Loafers $4.99 at Goodwill


 
Making Christmas Ornaments Like A Boss!!!
 
Today was the Prince George Christmas Parade and to celebrate I decided to break out the first Christmas Blazer of my 25 Days of Donning My Gay Apparel.  The loudest and most eye-catching in my collection is my Royal Stewart Tartan Blazer.  The cut is a little weird but you have no idea how hard it is to find this blazer. I searched Ebay for a year until I found one in my size.  Weirdly enough, this year Ebay is filled with them.  
 
In order to tone down this amazing jacket I decided to pair it with a plain white button-up, dark wash denim, tassel loafers, and bright red socks for fun.  This simple base really allows for the jacket to shine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment