Sunday, December 8, 2013

25 Days of Donning My Gay Apparel Day 8


Plaid Flannel shirt by American Living $10 on sale


Red Corduroy Pants by Jos. A Bank  $10 on Clearance

Harvey is Drooling for a lick

Being such a softy, I gave in and let him lick the spatula

 
The weather today was super nasty, so we spent the whole day inside. To stay warm I decided to wear flannel and corduroys.  The best time to buy Christmas apparel is after Christmas.  I do not believe in spending a whole lot of money on festive holiday attire because you can only wear it for a little over a month each year.  I bought both the shirt and pants in today's post at an extremely deep discount after Christmas a few years ago.  This also explains why they are a little bit on me.

Being cooped up all day really made us crave something sweet so while we let Amanda chill on the couch for a change Harvey and I decided to make some white chocolate and crazen cookies.   Of course I had to give Harvey a taste.  I even got Amanda's seal of approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment