Friday, February 14, 2014

A Valentine's Day Affair


Hot Pink Sports Coat- $6.99 from Goodwill    Tie- $10 by Vera Bradley


 
Just because Valentine's Day is in the middle of Winter does not mean that you have to dress as cold and dreary as the weather.  It is a day of love and warmth, so I decided to express those feelings in my outfit. 
 
I was lucky enough to find this hot pink blazer at a Goodwill store, in my size for $6.99.  I could have easily paired it with a black tie but I decided to throw on this bright pink, red, and orange Vera Bradley Tie that I found on Ebay for about $10.  Paired together with a simple white shirt and black pants, this outfit screams Valentine's Day without looking overly tacky. It also put a smile on everyone's face that I saw today and really that's what dressing festively is all about !

No comments:

Post a Comment